2001-2004 (Early) GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel LB7 Boost Increase Valve
- 2001-2004 (Early) GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel LB7
- Increases boost from stock 18-20 psi to 28-30 psi for significant HP and Tq gains!
- Increase horsepower and torque without sacrificing your engine's reliability
- Helps to reduce Exhaust Gas Temperatures (EGT).
- Burns excess fuel from high-flow injector upgrades, and high-performance tunes.
- Installs in as little as 5 minutes using basic hand tools, with included clamps.
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and LIfetime Warranty
- FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. NOT APPROVED FOR ROAD USE IN CALIFORNIA.
This product features Street Dirt Track's Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.