1983-2005 Chevrolet Blazer 2WD Small Block V8 Engine Swap Mount Bracket
- 1983-2005 Chevrolet Blazer 2WD
- CNC Laser cut from high-strength steel for superior strength.
- Allows installation of GM Small Block engines (sbc).
- Used for engines with 3-bolt style mount.
- Adjustable design for perfect engine alignment.
- Allows up to 2.5" forward, and .5" back of adjustment.
- Special Teflon-blend coating for max corrosion resistance.
- Includes high-tensile strength installation hardware.
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
This product features Street Dirt Track's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.