1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Cut-Out Style Fender Flare 2 Doors- Front/Rear Kit
1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Fitment Note: Fits 2-door Sport Utility Models Only
- Adds up to 4.50 inches of tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 4.50 in.
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 3.50 in.
- Front Flare Height: 4.50 in
- Rear Flare Height: 4.75 in
For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out™ Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out™ Fender Flares is individually designed for your Jeep Cherokee or Comanche, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, andeasier bolt-on installation with tough stainless steel hardware. As the name says, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares require cutting body sheet metal to achieve maximum articulation and coverage for oversized tires (see the installation guide for your specific model for complete details).
Cut-Out™ Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look. Cut-Out™ Fender Flares offer extreme performance with style to match.