1993-2011 Ford Ranger OE Style Fender Flare - Front/Rear Kit
1993-2011 Ford Ranger
- Adds up to 0.75 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 0.75 in
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 0.75 in
- Front Flare Height: 4.25 in
- Rear Flare Height: 4.50 in
Give your Ford Ranger the appearance of an upmarket trim level with Bushwacker "OE" Style® Fender Flares. They install in minutes with only minimal drilling. And, they're designed specifically to complement your vehicle's styling, so it looks like it came from the factory that way, with a fit, finish, and level of protection that exceeds original equipment. You can leave your "OE" Style® Fender Flares with their original matte black finish for a sporty, blackout look. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color for the look of limited-edition luxury or something completely customized.
Your "OE" Style® Fender Flares are made with Dura-Flex® 2000, our exclusive material designed for upgraded durability and flexibility. They're thick too, so they won't warp. And, they're 100% UV protected, so they won't chalk. "OE" Style® Fender Flares deliver premium-grade protection with premium-level style.