1997-2002 Lincoln Navigator Upper Trailing Control Arm Kit w/ Hardware
REAR UPPER TRAILING CONTROL ARM KIT
1997-2002 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
- Increases steering performance and handling.
- Maintains the correct alignment of caster, camber and toe on uneven surfaces.
- Premium grade Polyurethane bushings will never settle or dry out like rubber bushings.
- Complete Bolt-on kit, does not require additional drilling or further modifications.
- Made out of Military Grade Carbon Steel and TIG welded for added rigidity.
- CNC machined and Black powder coated to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Includes extra PTFE Synthetic Bushing grease!
- Complete with instructions and installs in as little as 2 hours with simple hand tools.
- Comes with a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty on all parts and hardware.
This product features Street Dirt Track's Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.