1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extend-A-Fender Flare - Front/Rear Kit
1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Note: Extended Coverage Flare, Does not fit dually models, In the 2007 model year this part is compatible with the classic model only
- Adds up to 3.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 3.00 in
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 2.25 in
- Front Flare Height: 5.93 in
- Rear Flare Height: 6.12 in
You've equipped your Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and style. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig's body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender® Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years - our exclusive Dura-Flex® 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection.
Your Extend-A-Fender® Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Silverado or Sierra will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender® Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.