1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Front Leveling Lift Kit with Coil Spring Compressor Tool
- 1999-2007GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
**WILL NOT FIT EXTENDED CAB MODELS / 2007 CLASSIC MODELS ONLY**
- Rugged Polyurethane Lift Spacers
- Polyurethane is very durable and will not crack
- Plus Sized Tires can be installed with this kit
- Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant teflon-coated finish prevent rust
- Heavy Duty Military Grade Carbon Steel
- Steel Jaws keeps coil springs secured
- Fast and safe installation or removal of coil springs
- Designed to Remove, Replace or Repair shock absorbers, Spring set or Struts
- No cutting or welding required, Install & enjoy
- Engineered to withstand any off road abuse without compromise
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- After 30 days you're covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Buy with Confidence. Choose SDT, an American Company
This product features Street Dirt Track's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.