1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Front + Rear STEEL Lift Leveling Kit 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD
- *2007 Sierra 1500 CLASSIC 2WD
* Does not fit Extended Cab Models
- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Front Spring Spacers
- T6 Billet Aluminum Rear Blocks designed for superior strength
- CNC Laser Cut & TIG Welded Spacers ensure safety
- Plus Sized Tires can be installed with this kit
- Fast and safe installation or removal of coil springs
- Designed to Remove, Replace or Repair shock absorbers, Spring set or Struts
- Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant teflon-coated finish prevent rust
- No cutting or welding required, Install & enjoy
- Engineered to withstand any off road abuse without compromise
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- After 30 days you're covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Buy with Confidence. Choose SDT, an American Company
This product features Street Dirt Track's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.