2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK Max-Coverage Style Fender Flare - Front
2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
Fitment Note: Extended Coverage Flare
- Adds up to 11.75 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with minimal drilling and cutting
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 11.75 in.
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 6.50 in.
Bushwacker® Max Coverage Pocket Style® Fender Flares feature more tire coverage then our standard Pocket Style® Fender Flares, making them perfect for trucks and SUVs that have bigger tires and wider wheels. With their aggressive off-road style and bolt-on look, these custom-designed fender flares will compliment your vehicle’s looks. You can mount them right out of the box, and with their UV-protected OEM-style matte black finish, they won’t fade or chalk. They can also be painted to match or accent the body color for a factory-custom look. Max Coverage Pocket Style® are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on look style, Max Coverage Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with only minimal body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimal time and effort, it’s in the pocket: Max Coverage Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker®.