2009-2016 Ford F150 Pocket Style Fender Flare - Front/Rear Kit
2009-2016 Ford F150
- Adds up to 1.50 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 1.50 in
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 1.50 in
- Front Flare Height: 6.00 in
- Rear Flare Height: 6.00 in
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Chevrolet or GMC to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish - they're UV protected so they won't chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.