2010-2016 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Extend-A-Fender Flare - Front/Rear Kit
2010-2016 Dodge Ram 2500
2010-2016 Dodge Ram 3500
- Adds up to 1.75 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 1.75 in
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 1.75 in
- Front Flare Height: 4.75 in
- Rear Flare Height: 4.75 in
You've equipped your Dodge Ram with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and style. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig's body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender® Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with no drilling required. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years - our exclusive Dura-Flex® 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection.
Your Extend-A-Fender® Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM-style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Ram will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender® Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.