1988-1999 Chevy GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 Cut-Out Style Fender Flare - Rear
1988-1999 Chevy C1500/C2500/C3500
1988-1999 GMC C1500/C2500/C3500
- Adds up to 4.75 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 4.75 in.
- Rear Flare Height: 3.50 in.
For extreme off-road use, there’s nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your Chevrolet or GMC to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and a tough rivet installation. As the name says, Cut-Out Fender Flares require cutting body sheet metal to achieve maximum articulation and coverage for oversized tires (see the installation guide for your specific model for complete details).
Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex® 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look. Cut-Out Fender Flares offer extreme performance with style to match.