Front or Rear Shock Extenders For 2" Lifts 1997-2006 JEEP WRANGLER TJ 2WD 4WD
- 1997-2006 JEEP WRANGLER TJ (2WD 4WD )
*NOTE : MADE FOR SHOCKS THAT USE A 2.75" (FROM CENTER HOLE TO CENTER HOLE) WIDE MOUNT.
- 2 Shock Extenders for OE Shocks
- CNC Machined from High Density Delrin
- Delrin is naturally Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant
- Delrin is Self Lubricating which reduces bothersome Noises associated with typical lift kits
- Bolt-On Kit installs with simple hand tools because we CNC Machined it to ensure a perfect fit
- Rigorously tested off road to guarantee: fitment, strength, & safety
- YOU Expect a superior engineered product that will do the job right, SDT Delivers.
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- After 30 days you're covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Buy with Confidence. Choose SDT, an American Company
This product features Street Dirt Track's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.