Hi-Lift 48" Hi-Lift Jack - Patriot Edition - Blue Jack, White Handle
- Benefits Hope for the Warriors
- Blue powder coat finish
- Includes red handle keeper
- Handle is white
- All cast construction
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield
- Steel handle of 14-gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI
- Handle is 1-5/16" diameter x 30" long
The mission of Hope for the Warriors is to enhance the quality of life for post-9/11 service members, their families, and families of the fallen who have sustained physical and psychological wounds in the line of duty. Hope for the Warriors is dedicated to restoring a sense of self, restoring the family unit and restoring hope for our service members and our military families. As an American company, Hi-Lift Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedoms we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors.