2006-2009 MITSUBISHI RAIDER 2WD/4WD - 5x139 Wheel Spacer Kit - Set of 4
- 2006-2009 MITSUBISHI RAIDER 2WD/4WD
** Not for Dually setups
- 5 x 139.7mm (5 x 5.5") Bolt Pattern with 9/16" x 18 Stud Size
- 77.8mm Center Bore with lip
- Bolt-On Kit Installs with basic hand tools
- Increase the stability of your vehicle by widening its track
- Perfect addition to Leveling & Lift kits to ensure that you will stay planted on the highway or off road
- Billet Aluminum for superior strength
- Heat Treated for nearly 3 times the strength of other Aluminum Alloys
- Rigorously tested off road to guarantee safety
- Designed with easy pry tabs when you need access to your brake hub
- Precision CNC milled for a perfect fit
- Corrosion & Oxidation Resistant finish
- Expect a superior engineered product that will do the job right
- Comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee
- After 30 days you're covered with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Buy with Confidence. Choose SDT, an American Company
This product features Street Dirt Track's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Street Dirt Track's Limited lifetime warranty is only valid on parts that came inside of the original purchased kit and only guarantees those parts to be free from manufacture and material defect for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please visit our Warranty Page.
Street Dirt Track is proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 2pm PST, Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Most of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please visit our Shipping Page.
Street Dirt Track offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not like it for any reason, please contact us and you can return it for a full refund or exchange it with another kit of equal value. For full details please visit our Return Policy Page.
Street Dirt Track Newsletter